Dr. Frederick Bomonti
Dr. Bomonti has been in private practice since 1969 in Florida and Washington and has been active in many civic and professional organizations and activities as you will note below. Dr. Bomonti joined the Mt. Rainier staff in April of 2014. He provides chiropractic services and personal health consultations; providing coaching and healthy solutions for cancer and immune diagnoses.
Dr. Bomonti enjoys writing and speaking about health and wellness. His interest in helping others motivated him to write about his own personal health personal journey with cancer. He is the author of “You are in Charge, Your Life, Your Health and Cancer” to be release this summer.
Join him at Mt Rainier Clinic for an evening dialogue on “Health and a Healthy Lifestyle”, every third Wednesday.
He has been married to his wife Jan since 1969 and has two beautiful grown daughters that live in the Seattle area. When he is not taking care of people and the weather is nice you will probably find him on a golf course still trying to hit a little white ball a long distance and on a straight line.
- St. Petersburg Junior College
- National College of Chiropractic
- Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic, Florida and Washington
Post graduate studies:
- 100 Chiropractic Rehabilitation program – Los Angles University of Health Science
- ICA – Chiropractic Wellness Certification Program
- Chiropractic Neurology program – Los Angles College of Chiropractic – 1993-95 (completed, board eligible 1995)
- Landmark Education – Curriculum for Living; Communications Course – 1996-1999
- Coaching: Created and delivered 10wk “Access to Change: program; monthly multi-disciplinary dialogue – 1999-2001
- Personal Coaching – 2002 – present
Leadership, Membership and Awards (past and present)
- Presenter, White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine –“ASSIMILATION VS INTEGRATION” – October, 2000
- Volunteer of the Year – 1997 WA St. Chiropractic Assoc.
- Chiropractor of the Year – 1989 – Ward Management
- Outstanding Service Award – WA Chiropractic Assoc. – 1979 & 1984
- Chiropractor of the Year-1980 Puget Sound Chiropractic Resource
- Special Service Award-1976 Pinellas County Chiropractic Society
- Publications; “Prevention or Wellness: The evolving language of integrated healthcare” – Integrative Medicine, A Clinician’s Journal – June, 2005
- “Utilization in a Florida County” – The ACA Journal of Chiropractic –July, 1977
- Founding member Washington State Chiropractic Association, 1992-200
- Committee Chairman – Insurance Relations Liaison Committee – 1992-2000
- Communications Committee -1992-2000
- Washington Chiropractic Association, Chair 1979-1992
- American Chiropractic Association
- Puget Sound Chiropractic Resource
- Florida Chiropractic Association Legislative Committee 1969-76
- Pinellas County Chiropractic Society- 1969-76; President – 1973
- Team Physician Boca Ciega High School – 1970-76
- Team Physician Seminole Kiwanis Junior football – 1970-77
- Chiropractic Liaison to Pierce County Medical Bureau (Ins. Co) -1990-96
- Presenter – 1990-1996 Pierce County Legal-Chiropractic Seminar
- King County 2010 Steering Committee – 1999-2001
- Northwest Relationship Centered Care Steering Committee – 1999- 2001
- Seminole, Fla. – 1969-76
- Puyallup, WA. – 1976-present